Monday, December 16, 2013

The Book of Paul...Oh My F**king Word!

OH MY F**KING WORD!

I have never read a book like this, nor do I think I will ever read another like it. The characters are broken, flawed, yet beautifully perfect. You will follow them as they each share their own perception of the events that are unraveling, but always missing one piece of the puzzle, the piece that will have you reading on until you reach the end. But is it really the end?

It takes an open minded reader to appreciate the wittiness, historical viewpoints, and graphic horror. But if you are willing to open up your mind this book will leave you speechless. At times I found myself pondering their reasoning's, screaming at their actions, and jotting down multiple quotes. Paul is a quotable guy.

Many have said it is sadistic, horrifying, and just plan wrong. I ask you this? What in horror isn't? What religion does not have violence, sex, and multiple interpretations?

"The world is a very scary place for all of the sheep. But for the wolves...it's paradise"

This is a book! A must read at that and I challenge you open your mind, pour some Bushmills, and dive into The Book of Paul.

AMAZON:  http://www.amazon.com/Book-Paul----Paranormal-Thriller-ebook/dp/B0088QYXGA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1387238669&sr=1-1&keywords=book+of+paul

Watch this trailer:
 
 
 
Meet Richard Long
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment