Monday, May 16, 2016

CRASHING THE WEDDING by Kristen Hope Mazzola --- FREE ALERT

 
Title: Crashing: The Wedding
Series: Crashing #0.5
Genre: New Adult Romance
Author: Kristen Hope Mazzola
Release Date: Nov 1, 2015
 
 
Well this is freaking great…
 
Right when my best friend’s wedding was in full swing, the flowers were paid for, the dresses were being tailored and the bachelorette party was planned and nonrefundable, the bomb gets dropped right on my doorstep at four in the morning.
 
“The Wedding is OFF!” Mags yelled right as I opened the door to my apartment.
 
Oh hell no! We’re not canceling these plans. I will make this work. I will get her and Randy on track to walking down that freaking aisle. I am getting to go on a bachelorette weekend vacation to party with my best friend! This is happening whether Mags and Randy like it or not.
 
That’s what a best friend is for, right?!
 
**This Book is a Standalone** It is a companion novella to The Crashing Series and takes place before Crashing Back Down (book 1 in the series).
 
 
Crashing: The Wedding is now free everywhere!
Find the other books in this series here!
 
 
 
I grabbed his shoulder, pulling my new fiancé in for a kiss. “Fuck them. When you find true love, wasting time is pointless.”

“God, I love you.” Kyle crushed our lips together, pulling me on top of him.

After a few minutes of holding each other, Kyle’s alarm started going off on his phone. “Shit!” He shot up out of bed. “I’m going to be late for my shift.”

“But baby, we just got engaged. Call in sick so we can lay in bed all day and celebrate, maybe bust out the Kama Sutra and see if we can find something new to try.”

Pulling up his pants, Kyle made his way back over to the bed where I was trying my hardest to do a good pouting face. “I’ll be home before dinner. You find something you want to try and I will be all yours by sunset.”

He ran out of the house and I dove into the shower. Right as I was turning off the water and getting ready to towel off, Mags’ ringtone started blaring on the counter. I hopped out, excited to tell my best friend my amazing news.

“Hey Mags, guess what!” All I could hear was her sniffling and her light cries in the background. “Mags?”

“Hey, Cali. You had something to tell me?” Her voice was weak and shaking.

I wrapped my dripping body in a towel. “No, you first. I can wait.” She started bawling and howling into the phone. “What is it love?”

“Randy.” Her voice trembled.

“Yeah, what about Randy?” Panic started to settle in as a text from Mitch came through.

Mitch: You need to get to Mags’ house right now. Something is really wrong.

“Mags, hang on. I will be right over.”
 
 
 
 
You want to know more about me? Well, let's see...

I am just an average twenty-something following my dreams.  I have a full time "day job" and by night I am an author.  I guess you could say that writing is like my super power (I always wanted one of those).  I am the lover of wine, sushi, football and the ocean; that is when I am not wrapped up in the literary world.

A portion of all my profits are donated to The Marcie Mazzola Foundation.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment