I am Megan Noelle! I have been writing for many years and currently have two books out that are part of a series. My For You series were the first novels I published but I had to stop everything to write Stefan and Grey’s story in, A Broken Forever. I have been writing since I was old enough to hold a pen and finally pursued my dream of becoming a novelist. Writing is my passion and I am all for following one’s passions! One of my other passions is being a mom of my adorable daughter Peyton. When I’m not writing I’m a stay at home mom and a full time student. I’m getting close to finishing my 2-year degree and I am more than ready for a break. There are many things I want to do in life, but if I can write, be with my daughter and my family—I will be happy! 5 Random Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- I have recently retired my love for Diet Coke and focused solely on Diet Pepsi. And yes, I know all about aspartame, and all that bad stuff. But, it’s delicious.
- I would someday love to write a book that Tim Burton wants to make into a movie!
- I have an unfailing love for many movies I watched growing up (not just Disney) and it is very difficult for me to like anything new. Some of my favorites set the bar too high apparently! (When Harry Met Sally, My Best Friend’s Wedding, Father of the Bride Part I & II, & many more!)
- I have a horrible wonderful addiction to book covers!
- I have more story ideas in my head than I will ever be able to write.